House: 311 North Logan Avenue
Shift times: Scheduling is available 7 days/week for shifts of 2-4 hours
- Groups of twelve participants (or less) lend helping hands
- Your group will receive a tour and then be broken into smaller groups to complete projects such as: cleaning, organizing, baking, working in the yard, and/or special projects
- Contact Nicole Noll at 719-471-1814, or email her at email@example.com, to check our group volunteer availability
Meals that Mend: 311 North Logan Avenue
Shift times: Group Volunteer scheduling is available 7 days/week
- Come together with family, co-workers, or friends to provide a comforting, home-cooked meal for families staying at our House
- Volunteer groups supply all the necessary ingredients to prepare a meal of their choice at our House
- Contact Laura Miller at 719-471-1814, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, to check the availability of meals, or check out our Meals that Mend page.
Questions? Contact Us!